“ I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee. “ (Job 42:2)
• The Global Positioning System (GPS), originally Navstar GPS, is a space-based radio navigation system owned by the United States government and operated by the United States Air Force.
• It is a global navigation satellite system that provides geolocation and time information to a GPS receiver anywhere on or near the earth where there is an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites.
• Advances in technology and new demands on the existing system have now led to efforts to modernize the GPS and implement the next generation of GPS Block IIIA satellites and Next Generation Operational Control System (OCX).
• Announcements from Vice President Al Gore and the White House in 1998 initiated these changes.
• The GPS concept is based on time and the known position of GPS specialized satellites. The satellites carry very stable atomic clocks that are synchronized with one another and with the ground clocks.
• Cadastral Survey • GPS, RTK, DGPS Survey • Final Location Survey • Contour Survey • Drawing Digitization • Construction Survey
• Pipeline Survey • Topographical Survey • Land Survey • Other Services • Road Survey • Railway Survey
• Airport Road Survey • Dam Survey • Bridge Survey • Hill Survey • River Survey • Engineering Survey