“ I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee. “ (Job 42:2)
• LAND SURVEY (sometimes called cadastral or property surveys) are conducted to establish the exact location, boundaries, or subdivision of a tract of land in any specified area.
• This type of survey requires professional registration in all states.
• Presently, land surveys generally consist of the following chores:
Establishing markers or monuments to define and thereby preserve the boundaries of land belonging to a private concern, a corporation, or the government.
Rerunning old land survey lines to determine their lengths and directions. As a result of the high cost of land, old lines are remeasured to get more precise measurements.
Calculating areas, distances, and directions and preparing the land map to portray the survey data so that it can be used as a permanent record.
Writing a technical description for deeds.
• Cadastral Survey • GPS, RTK, DGPS Survey • Final Location Survey • Contour Survey • Drawing Digitization • Construction Survey
• Pipeline Survey • Topographical Survey • Land Survey • Other Services • Road Survey • Railway Survey
• Airport Road Survey • Dam Survey • Bridge Survey • Hill Survey • River Survey • Engineering Survey