“ I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee. “ (Job 42:2)
• Based on the topographical survey of the land, layout design drawing is prepared comprising roads, plots and allotting commercial spaces, public use space, etc as required by government norms.
• On approval of the layout design drawing by the concerned authorities and the clients, the concerned layout design is being marked at respective site as directed and guided by the site engineer of the client.
• The process of laying out a building or structure is an important part of surveying, as it enables the works to proceed on site exactly according to the prepared designs.
• For a simple building layout, such as a rectangle, the outline of the building is marked by cord fixed to corner posts.
• A theodolite, site square or builder’s square is used to turn off 90-degree angles for the remaining corners. Ranging rods may be required to establish a straight line between corner posts.
• Cadastral Survey • GPS, RTK, DGPS Survey • Final Location Survey • Contour Survey • Drawing Digitization • Construction Survey
• Pipeline Survey • Topographical Survey • Land Survey • Other Services • Road Survey • Railway Survey
• Airport Road Survey • Dam Survey • Bridge Survey • Hill Survey • River Survey • Engineering Survey